Saturday, September 12, 2020
9:00am – 12:45pm
Registration Deadline: September 4
Cost – $15
The Shepton Band Boosters are sponsoring Princeton Review for a practice PSAT test at Shepton High School. This is a fantastic opportunity for students to gauge their knowledge today, so they know what to study for the real test.
- This year’s event will be virtual. Students will take the practice test online and from their own home.
- The event is open to anyone, any age, at any school (and homeschooled students too!).
- Deadline to register is September 4.
- After registration, you will receive a link to our online classroom and further instructions.
- All proceeds support the Shepton Band!
- Registration fee includes a scores follow up session (virtual) lead by Princeton Review on Thursday, September 17, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm.
Register a spot for your student and then tell your friends!
Proceeds from this Practice Test session benefit the Shepton High School Band Booster Club, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization benefiting the Shepton High School Band.